Alloy Wheel Insurance
What does this policy cover?
ALA Alloy Wheel Insurance covers the SMART repair due to accidental damage to the Alloy Wheels of your car. Cover is available for up to 3 years.
Available for a qualifying vehicle bought within the last 30 days, which is under 7 years of age, has covered less than 70,000 miles and is not an excluded vehicle.
Vehicles used in any sort of competitions or rallies. Vehicles used for racing, pace making, speed testing or in reliability trials; Vehicles not listed in Glass's Guide; kit cars; invalid carriages; commercial Vehicles of more than 3500kg gross weight. Any, taxi, mini cab, driving tuition vehicle, courier or delivery vehicle of any type or any private or public rental vehicle.
Cover restricted to the original manufacturer specification of alloy wheel for your car, excluding diamond (laser) cut rims, split rim construction, or with polished or chrome effect finishes.
This product can be bought independently without the need for an ALA GAP Insurance policy.
- Maximum term of cover 3 years
- No excess payable
- Highly rated underwriter – UK General Insurance Limited on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE
- Can be bought independently from an ALA GAP Insurance policy
- UK based Administrator – MB&G
- Policy transfer – pro rata transfer of unused premium if you change your car, with no admin fees
- Initial 14 day exclusion period
Am I eligible for cover?
Eligibility for cover with an Alloy Wheel Insurance Policy is shown below:
- Cover available for cars only
- Available for qualifying vehicles bought within the last 30 days
- Available for qualifying vehicles up to 7 years of age at the start of the policy
- Maximum permitted mileage of 70,000 at the start of the policy
- Qualifying vehicles must be listed in Glass’s Guide
- Cover restricted to the original manufacturer specification of alloy wheel for your car, excluding diamond (laser) cut rims, split rim construction, or with polished or chrome effect finishes
- Cover not available in Northern Ireland